In this episode I talked with Audrey Assad again! You can check out the first interview here. In this one we talk about:
- How to balance the joy of Christmas but also recognize that there is room for hurt too.
- Thoughts on what the spirit of Christmas is in the context of a local church and for a worship leader.
- Some advice on how to use some advent liturgy in our services if we don’t normally use liturgy.
- How the context of our lives impact how we lead worship.
- Advice for longevity in worship ministry.
- How to look out for sings of burnout and how to recover.
- How we can pray for Audrey.
- Why it is ok for us to be able to open to up to others and let them know we’re struggling with something.