Podcast interview with Darren Mulligan of We Are Messengers.
In this episode I talked with Darren Mulligan from We Are Messengers about:
- How God changed his life and came to meet him.
- The influence that secular music had on Darren well before he became a Christian and before We Are Messengers.
- What God has been doing while they are on the Winter Jam tour.
- How Darren has observed that many people that come to Winter Jam are not Christians and how We Are Messengers has been impacting people and giving hope.
- The balance between worship music and radio music. The unfortunate division of both ad what that means both for the local worship leaders and the artist.
- Advice for the young worship leader on infusing evangelism in their worship service.
- The need for honesty in our words and our songwriting.
- How Darren stays close to God while doing ministry.
- The danger of having the act of reading our Bible becoming an idol in and of itself.
- Why we need to recognize that we are all connected with God in our services. The importance of not letting ourselves feel the pride of being platform leaders.