In this episode we talk about:
- How Kings Kaleidoscope came together.
- Where they draw their musical inspiration from.
- Chad’s experience in serving at the local church.
- Their new partnership with Bad Christian
- How their new EP was recorded in one night.
- The importance of strong theology in your songwriting.
- Chad’s favorite song on the EP.
- Upcoming plans for a new album and tour.
- How they’re transitioning from congregational writing to writing for a broader audience.
- The process of arranging the music for such a big team.
- The need to internalize the music you’re leading.
- The pastoral role of the worship leader.
And here are some tweetable quotes