In this episode myself and Chris Bellamy were able to talk to the man Behind Labyrinth, David Baloche about:
- The heart behind writing the music for Labyrinth.
- How the music has been amazing in ministering to those who suffer with anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
- Who was involved in the writing and recording process.
- David’s musical background and how he it was used for this project.
- Some advice for how to take such intricate music and use it in the church.
- What David’s home church looks like.
- How to write music in a way that honors personal sensibilities and how to trust your gut.
- Some practical ways to use technology to create some new inspiration.
- How to use ableton as a thought production machine.