In this episode Cliff Lampbert, Spence Parkerson, and myself answer a called in question about:
- The relationship between leading the congregation in worship both on and off the platform.
- Taking the chance to connect with the congregation.
- The importance of spending time talking with church members.
- How we need to work toward helping our worship ministry team members get involved in other ministries.
- The value of being in a small group that isn’t just worship ministry members.
- How to encourage new members of the worship team to not get stuck just hanging out with musicians.
- Why we as leaders need to lead the way in showing our team that leading worship is more than what’s going on on the platform.
- How we should spend time going into a service every weekend. Not spending the whole time in the greenroom.
- Giving our team members some time on the stage to talk to the congregation.