In this episode myself, Fox, and Chris talk about how to encourage more participation in our churches. We talk about:
- How to go about recruiting musicians and leaders.
- What songs we should choose to help encourage participation.
- The importance of the pastor/worship leader relationship.
- The resources available to us when we’re looking for songs that will resonate in our churches.
- The value in using multitracks and stems to help flesh out the worship service.
- Why we need to keep focused on our relationship with God above everything else.
- How we know when to retire a song from rotation in our sets.
- How to tastefully bring some older songs to our sets.