In this episode we talk about the flow of a worship service. Here’s a breakdown:
- Our backgrounds as worship leaders, what kind of service flows have we used.
- Crowd participation before and after the sermon. Is there a right way?
- The importance of having some songs that drive home a point from the sermon.
- Is Hillsong’s “With Everything” the go to song for participation in worship?
- The importance of working closely with your preacher in crafting the worship service.
- Do I break something every time we sit down in Ben’s office?
- Brian has a great a capella voice. You should tell him. Here’s his twitter.
As is mentioned in the podcast, this is our new and improved format. If you’re interested in hearing the team talk about some previous services click here. We hope this podcast will become a great resource for you as you lead worship wherever you’re at.
As always, please check out our latest campaign. We’ve almost raised enough to send 2 guitars to Kenya!