This episode has your whole worship ministry covered. We start with an interview with Jeff McIntosh of Church Motion Graphics. We talk about:
- How Jeff got involved in creating graphics for worship.
- The power of someone believing in you and pushing you forward in ministry.
- The value of technology in the worship service.
- His great new e-book The Worship Media Handbook.
- Great practical tips for the techs in ministry.
We then finish up our interview with Cam Huxford of Mars Hill’s Ghost Ship. We talk about:
- How he brought his musical style to Seattle and found people who resonated with him.
- The balance between serving at a local church and at larger conferences.
- The process of recording their latest album.
- The value of Sabbath in our lives.
- How you can record a great album with simple equipment.