In this episode I talked with Kristian Stanfill about:
- Their new album and what God’s doing in and through their music.
- Some of the practical steps taken to pull off Passion every year.
- The relationship between the passion conference and doing weekly church for their team.
- Songwriting practices and how they go about identifying the songs that will best resonate with their church.
- The how and why behind The End It Movement
- The constant need to balance ministry with family and practical advice for maintaining a healthy heart in the midst of all of it.
- How we can pray for Kristian and the Passion team in this season.