In this episode I had the chance to catch up with the always awesome Zach Bolen of Citizen’s and Saints. They just put a new album out, you should probably go get it. In this episode we talk about:
- What they have seen God do through the music from their new project.
- The need for different types of themes in our music in the church.
- How this latest project differs from their last.
- Why people are hungry for a more personal touch in worship.
- Some thoughts on what it means to be a worship leader.
- Why we need to look toward relationship over having people do tasks.
- What we as a community can do to pray for Zach and the band.