In this myself and Patrick from Soul City Church talk about when everything at church goes wrong:
- Patrick tells us about losing power to the entire building mid service.
- How our reliance on technology doesn’t need to hold back what we can do on the weekend.
- The importance of having someone in the role of the technical director.
- The use of a music director in our services.
- How Jesus supersedes all of the technology involved in our services.
- The balance of using everything at our disposal but not losing sight of God in it.
- How to handle making mistakes when on stage and how to continue to lead.
- Some practical advice toward bringing on a musical director role. Even if it’s a volunteer.