In this episode myself, Chris, and Adam talk about:
- What should we do when our senior pastor is part of the worship team.
- What if our older pastor feels like the younger worship leader is not picking the right music?
- The need for trust between the lead pastor and the worship leader.
- Why we need to be intentional about the songs that we pick.
- How you can work with your senior pastor if you feel like they are really hands on with the worship.
- Why we need to be open to the thoughts of our worship teams.
- Passing leadership to those on our worship team.
- How we need to provide parameters for our team to work with when we pass leadership to them.
- The need to look at the actual content of every song we do.