In this episode, I had the chance to talk with David Dunn about:
- His song “I want to go back” and what it looked like for David to write it.
- Lessons we can learn from kids in our faith-walk.
- How God can be seen in the midst of very difficult times in our lives.
- The loss that David and his family felt and how God used that experience to grow their faith.
- How David’s album is working in the lives of others.
- Advice for getting involved in music and how God can use every situation to grow us in our calling.
- What is was like to be on the voice.
- How God took David to Africa and how that drastically changed the course of David’s life.
- The importance of looking towards the needs of others and trying to see things through their eyes.